'High Attack Suddenly!' Tri-State Woman Sentenced After Conviction in Daughter’s Death

‘High Attack Suddenly!’ Tri-State Woman Sentenced After Conviction in Daughter’s Death

CLERMONT COUNTY, Ohio – A mother from Greater Cincinnati was sentenced on Friday, having entered a guilty plea to a felony charge related to the murder of her 4-year-old daughter.

For involuntary manslaughter, 41-year-old Tamara Banks received a sentence of nine to 13.5 years in prison.

Banks’ daughter passed away in 2022, according to Clermont County prosecutors, as a result of not receiving the right nourishment and healthcare.

In 2023, she was charged with murder, involuntary manslaughter, and endangering children together with the child’s father, Christopher Hoeb.

Court documents also indicate that Hoeb, 53, has entered a guilty plea to involuntary manslaughter. On June 11, at 10:30 a.m., he is expected to be sentenced.

'High Attack Suddenly!' Tri-State Woman Sentenced After Conviction in Daughter’s Death (1)

In exchange for the couple’s guilty pleas, the prosecutors recommended that the remaining accusations against them be dropped.

Tamara Banks’ son Jerry discussed his feelings over the trial in an interview with FOX19 NOW.

SEE MORE – ‘Filed Case!’ Proposed Legislation Targets ‘Sextortion’ Following Death of Delaware County Teen, Backed by GOP

Jerry stated, “I still feel like the process was rushed, even though the judge held Tamera to the maximum extent he could given her prior convictions.” “She only learned how to talk in court,”

Prosecutor Mark Tekulve recently stated in a press statement that Banks and Hoeb, the girl’s only caregivers, discovered her unconscious on January 21, 2022, and immediately dialed 911.

The announcement stated that once the youngster was brought to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, it was eventually established that the child was brain dead. On January 24, 2022, she was taken off life support and subsequently passed away.

In the release, Tekulve stated, “K.H. suffered for the majority of her short life due to the neglect and abuse by her parents.”

According to Banks and Hoeb, the girl was largely fed Mountain Dew through a baby bottle, which caused her teeth to deteriorate and leave nearly none when she passed away.

The infant died of diabetic ketoacidosis, a potentially fatal consequence of diabetes, according to the coroner.

Tekulve has stated that the girl “basically had diabetes that was left undiagnosed and untreated over a long period of time.”

Banks’ eldest son, Jerry Banks, recently revealed to FOX19 NOW that his brother experienced a comparable circumstance back in 2011.

Jerry Banks stated in an interview on March 19 that Tamara Banks passed asleep in the back room for 36 hours after “he just went lethargic and wouldn’t move and the only thing he would respond to was sugar.”

He was discovered to be in DKA at the hospital, which is what happened to [K.H.], after I had to rouse her and make her take him there. By chance, the physicians discovered it in time to rescue him.

According to Jerry Banks, his younger sister was kept apart from other family members, thus he never had the opportunity to meet her.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *